Beautiful Islamic Quotes
Please visit our Primary Website
Dua rids calamity..
1) The worst blindness is straying form the straight path after receiving true guidance.
2) Among the virtues of a believer are cleanliness in dress, contentment and thankfulness when one does not have enough.
3) A believer wishes for others what he wishes for himself.
4) When your good deeds please you and your bad deeds cause you grief, you are a believer.
5) The believers are like the parts of a building strengthening one another.
6) Look at those who are less fortunate than you so that you are not ungrateful for the things which you have been blessed with by Allah.
7) Allah Almighty has cursed the one offering the bribe, the one who is receiving it as well as the go-between.
8) If you are a trustworthy, honest and truthful businessman, you will rise up with the martyrs on the Day of Judgment.
9) The greatest form of charity is the effort to help a poor man, made in secret by one who is poor himself.
10) When Allah Almighty blesses someone with children, and they give their children their love, and meet their parental obligation, Allah saves them from the fire of hell.
11) When you see a coffin passing by stand up (out of respect) whether it is a Muslim or a non-Muslim.
12) Man is tested according to his level of faith. If his faith is firm, his trials increase in severity.
13) For everything there is a way to purify it, and for the body it is fasting.
14) The Almighty forgives him who forgives others.
15) Whoever buys a gift and brings it home to his family he is like one who has given charity.
16) Whatever hardship a person faces – even if it is as small as the prick from a thorn -Allah makes it atonement for his sins.
17) The greatest kin of holy war is to speak up for truth in the face of a ruling authority that deviates from the right path.
18) Whoever follows a path seeking knowledge, Allah Almighty will make that path easy for them.
19) The best thing you can do is to serve your mother, then your mother, then your mother, and then you father, then your relatives.
20) The one who cares for a widow or the needy is like the one who fasts all day and prays all night.
21) Beware of the prayer of the victim of an injustice, for there is no barrier between him and Allah Almighty.
22) Allah Almighty has no regard for a prayer in which a man’s heart is not present with his bodily actions.
23) Previous nations were destroyed because they let off people with high rank and punished the poor and the helpless.
24) The superiority of a learned man over the one engaged only in ritual worship is like that of a full moon over the stars.
25) What comes to you in my name but is in conflict of theQuran cannot be from me.
26) You have rights over women and women have rights over you.
27) Before speaking the salaam should be said. (Tirmizi)
28) Spread the salaam amongst yourselves. (Muslims)
29) Whoever sends one Durood upon me, Allah sends ten blessings (Durood) upon him. (Tirmizi)
30) My intercession is for the big sinners in my Ummah. (Tirmizi)
31) Cleanliness is a part of the Faith. (Tirmizi)
32) Dua is the kernel of Ibaadat. (Tirmizi)
33) Actions depend on their intention. (Bukhari and Muslim)
34) A Muslim is he from whose tongue and hands a Muslim is safe. (Al-Bukhari)
35) The best of you is the one who learned and taught the Quran. (Al-Bukhari)
36) Modesty is a part of faith. (Muslim)
37) Visit the graves because they remind one of the Akhirah. (Muslim)
38) A Muslim is a brother of a Muslim. (Al-Bukhari)
39) To learn the Knowledge of the Deen is fard upon every Muslim man and woman. (Ibn-e-Majah)
40) Salah is a pillar of the Deen. (Tabarâni)
41) Whoever is deprived of tenderness (unto others) is deprived of good. (Muslim)
42) Relate on my behalf even if it is an Ayah. (Al-Bukhari)
43) Whoever remains quiet attains salvation. (Tirmizi)
44) The influence of the gaze is Haq (the Truth). (Al-Bukhari)
45) Religion is the name of well-wishing. (Al-Bukhari)
46) Announce your Nikah (marriage). (Tirmizi)
47) Nikah (marriage) is my Sunnah. (Ibn-e-Majah)
48) Whoever turns from my sunnah is not from me. (Al-Bukhari)
49) Dua rids calamity.
50) I distribute (to people) and Allah gives. (Al-Bukhari)
51) To be ashamed (of sins) is repentance. (Ibn-e-Majah)
52) It is because of those Awliya (Friends) of Allah that it rains and it is because of them that Rizq (sustenance) is given.
53) Fasting is a shield (from sins). (Tirmizi)
54) The best sadaqah is that a Muslim man learns knowledge (of the Deen) and then teaches it to his Muslim brothers. (Ibn-e-Majah)
55) “Whoever innovates a good innovation in Islam has its reward and the reward of those who would practice upon it until the Day of Judgment – without lessening the rewards of those who practice with it. The one who innovates the innovation of misguidance, would take the sin for it and the sin of those who practice upon it until the Day of Judgment–without lessening the sin of those who practice with it.” (Muslim, as-Sahih, 2:705)